How are NPQs Delivered?
All NPQs are taught through a blended balance of online individual learning, online seminars and face-to-face meetings and a simplified end-of-course assessment. There are two cohorts annually, starting in Autumn and Spring.
We currently have over 1000 teachers and leaders participating across the 8 NPQs and making a positive impact on children's outcomes straight away. Join them by applying for our January cohorts.
Our NPQs support teachers and leaders who want to take the next step on their leadership journey and are motivated to make a difference in their school. Participants will develop core knowledge and skills to prepare them for the long term, as well as gaining the tools, examples and practice to start making a positive impact in their school straight away.
Our programmes are underpinned by some key factors:
- High-quality, evidence-led training designed by experts
- Strengthening leadership and culture in your school
- Broadening and deepening expertise in your specialist area
- Flexible training that fits around your schedule and prior knowledge
- Free one-to-one support and coaching
- Joining a passionate network striving for educational equality