The Autumn Issue of Why&How? Magazine is here
The Autumn Issue of Why&How? Magazine is here and full of ideas to enrich your science planning! This issue contains resources to help increase engagement with science, signposts to activities that will promote talking and thinking scientifically with your Early Years children and much more.
- Learn more about the launch of PSTT’s new strategy and our future plans
- Connect pupils with nature through WWT’s Generation Wild project
- Discover a visual resource that helps link science and geography
- Bring science and art together throughout your school with Explorify's brand-new activity type
- Find out where tree restoration has the greatest potential to impact climate change
- Celebrate student teachers who completed the Primary Science Enhancement Award for Initial Teacher Education
- Gain insight into what a future primary science curriculum could look like
- Stay in the know with our important key dates
Browse the latest edition by clicking here.